Introducing the Grafton Hammam Spa Experience.
What is Hammam?
Hammam is a centuries-old Moroccan relaxing and cleansing bathing ritual. But unlike Turkish and Roman baths, Hammam uses hot steam instead of water. Steam has natural skin-softening and nourishing effects, and naturally exfoliating and antibacterial benefits.
Hammam can also:
- Boost the immune system, by dilating blood vessels and increasing circulation. Pores are opened to release toxins via sweating.
- Rejuvenate the body. The power of hot steam restores tired, aching muscles.
- Invigorate. The intense scrubbing and massage increases blood flow to stimulate and awaken the senses.
- Relax the mind and body. It’s hard to find a treatment more pampering and relaxing than a Hammam!
So, what’s included?
- Full body aromatherapy steam (choose your fragrance or let us advise to suit your requirements)
- Full body exfoliation
- Full body moisture massage
You can add food or drinks at the end of your treatment to extend your relaxation time – no need to rush off. We have ample free parking and we’re dog friendly, too!
£85 / 1hr 30min.
Also available to buy as a voucher for someone special.
Please call 01327 810058 or book online: https://bit.ly/3Clu7eq