A note from our friends at ARTea Room:
With the lockdown restrictions easing next week, we have taken the difficult decision that to reopen The ARTea Room would not be right just yet. The weather for the rest of April is not looking very favourable for outside dining. We will be reviewing this decision as we head through April and if we can reopen any sooner than 18th May we will do. In the meantime stay safe and we look forward to welcoming you back just as soon as it is safe and practical to do so.
UPDATE: WE ARE REOPENING 18TH MAY – SEE YOU THEN!