We have one place left for this Sunday’s Wild With Watercolours class with Clare Tebboth at Vitreus Art.
Because of family commitments Clare is only running a few one-day classes this year; if you’d like to join us, hit the web page and book while you still can!
This one-day workshop is for anyone keen to explore some more alternative approaches to watercolour painting, producing freer and more fluid results.
- Discover how to work more freely, no more fussy paintings!
- Develop bold colour use
- Learn how to create different effects
- Begin to introduce mixed media to your artwork
- Art paper and paints provided
- An opportunity to make creative new friends!
- Lunch at the nearby ARTea Rooms and refreshments are included
Please bring some reasonable quality watercolour brushes including a size 10 round brush, ideally larger (it must come to a fine point.)
This is a great class for painters who’d like to expand their repertoire of watercolour techniques, find new ways of manipulating paints and masking fluid, or step out of one’s usual colour palette.
See you there!