Here at Vitreus Art, we are all feeling a little full and thinking we have over done the ‘food and booze’ these last couple of weeks – well I know we certainly have!!
And the one thing we have been missing is being creative – yep, believe it or not we haven’t made anything new since we completed the last commission of 2016 before Christmas, can you believe it?!!
Mike and I haven’t been idle though – we have had a bit of a change around in the studio/gallery and are looking forward to the creative year ahead.
With this in mind we wanted to let you know what great workshops we have coming up this month – and there are still a few spaces left; so if you want to get your year off to a creative start then why not take a peek at these and see what takes your fancy?
• Thursday 19th Jan – Scented Candle Making for beginners – Afternoon sessions
• Saturday 21st Jan – just 2 places remaining on our Stained Glass Foiling workshop
• Sunday 22nd Jan – Textile Sculpture with Liz Dixon
• Saturday 28th Jan – Encaustic Wax art with Phil Madley
• And finally on Sunday 29th Jan – Printing without a Press with the very creative Clare Tebboth
Details for all our workshops can be found here: http://www.vitreus-art.co.uk/classes/index.html so why not make a nice cup of tea and put your feet up whilst you decide what gets your creative juices going?!
We are looking forward to seeing you on one of our workshops or in the studio soon.
And don’t forget – we will be OPEN again from Wednesday 11th January 10am onwards.
Cheers for now and a Happy New Year to you all.
Jenny & Mike,